Friday, July 27, 2012

Day Three of Juice Fast

At the end of day three I feel...
Hungry! I managed to get some produce on the way home and made a monster juice that should last through tomorrow. I am taking it one juice at a time and hope I can make day 4. I do feel less bloated and my energy is about average for a Friday. There more noises from my gut than usual.
My monster juice: kale, chard, parsley, celery, lemon, ginger, turmeric, pear, yellow carrots, pineapple, tomato, broccoli, and cauliflower. It tastes good, a little peppery. I may add the fruit flavored protein mix tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I didn't know you were doing the juice fast! I'm starting mine tomorrow. Your monster juice sounds delicious! I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Happy Friday 8)
    I didn't know I was going to do one either. You inspired me and when I woke up on Wednesday, I thought, "why not?". I do not know how long it will last. It is an interesting challenge.
    Good luck tommorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete